- 1-2kg pork loin
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 4 teaspoons minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon of the following herbs:
- ½ cup of oil
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of cracked black pepper
- 4 teaspoons of dijon mustard
- 4 teaspoons of honey
Marinade the pork:
- Pat pork loin dry with paper towel
- Stir together lemon juive, garlic, herbs, oil, salt, pepper, dijon mustard and honey.
- Pour mixture into a zip lock bag along with the loin. Press out excess air, seal the bag and chill overnight.
Grill the pork:
Transfer the pork loin to a charcoal BBQ cook for around 45 minutes per 1 kg. Turn every 10 minutes to ensure even cooking and brush the left over marindate over all sides of the of the pork with each turn. When finished transfer to a cutting board and allow to rest for 5 minutes before cutting and serving.